Electrical contractor Newcastle

Independant Local Service - Electrical  

Consumer Unit Replacement

Renewing dated parts of your system

In accordance with the the building regulations the replacement of a consumer unit or fuse board falls under the scope of Part P notifiable works. This is because the nature of the supply is being changed.

Even if the change is from old type rewireable fuses to plug-in MCBs, a certificate must be raised along with Inspection and Test documentation.

At I.L.S. Electrical we have the skills, knowledge and equipment needed. Get us in and we will carry out a full inspection of the existing installation and advise you of work (if any) that is necessary to bring your installation up to standard.

On completion of the work you will be presented with all the relevant paperwork and documentation.

Contact us now to find out if your home or business is up to current safety standards


   Print this page
   Bookmark page


Top of Page